- PROMPT Therapy
- Apraxia/Oral Motor Impairments
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (incorporating principles of ABA/Discrete Trial)
- Language Therapy
- Articulation/Phonological Therapy
- PECS/AAC Consultations & Implementation
- Feeding Skills
- Social-Pragmatic Language Groups
- Comprehensive Consultations and Evaluations
- Family Training/Workshops
- Educator Workshops
- Attendance at PPT meetings
Communication Foundations, LLC, is currently accepting:
- Anthem BC/BS members
- Cigna members
- Aetna members
- HealthyCT members
- United Healthcare members
- ConnectiCare members
- Children's Advancement Fund
- Private-Pay (cash, check, credit card)
* Network participation does not guarantee coverage of services*
We can provide you with receipts from therapy sessions for Out-of-Network insurance reimbursement.
Don't see your insurance carrier listed here? Email us to discuss becoming a participating provider in your network!
We are a participating provider for Anthem BC/CS, Aetna, Cigna, HealthyCT, ConnectiCare and United Healthcare. Reimbursement by other insurance carriers is often available; contact your
provider for specific plan information.
Communication Foundations, LLC, offers competitive rates. Please contact us for more information regarding rates for specific services.
Additional Funding Resources
We understand that often times Health Insurance companies do not cover/reimburse for Speech Therapy for specific disabilities. Below are a list of resources for private grant funding